UV LED light description
- The headlights can be adjusted in different angles, the operator can switch angle of the light during inspection.
- The rubber bands are adjustable and designed to fit helmets, or to be attached directly on the head.
- The battery is located in the back of the structure and therefore there are no loose cables hanging from the lamp.
- The on/off button is positioned in the back of the lamp to prevent accidental activation.
- The headlight is equipped with a unique filter glass to minimize the visible light and increase the UV light transmittance. The emitter is one 365nm UV LED. Full power is reached instantly.
- The power supply is one 3400mAh Li-ion battery. A full charge battery provides up to 5 hours of use. Recharge from a normal outlet. The kit also includes an extra rechargeable Li-ion battery.
Model. UVH100 UV Intensity from 38cm 15,000µW/cm² (max) UV-A Coverage Area from 38cm 10 cm Diameter (min 2,000µW/cm²) Visible Light > 4.3 lux Light Source 1 UV LED Wavelength 365nm (± 5 nm) Filter Antioxidant Black Light Filters IP Grade IP65 (Dust and Water Jetting Proof) Power Consumption 3 W Power Supply Rechargeable 3.7V 3000mAh Li-ion Battery, 1 pcs- Running Time Approximately 5 hours Charge Time Approximately 4hours Battery Charger AC 100-240V; DC output 4.2V 1A Lamp Head Length 59 mm Lamp Head Diameter 48mm Weight (with battery) 238g